Aurora Class Supply List
- Sewing Machine (bring a ¼ inch foot and a foot for a straight seam if your ¼ inch foot has a lip)
- Rotary Cutter (recommend bringing a big and small one)
- Cutting Mat
- Rulers (for cutting fabric)
- 6” Add-a-Quarter ruler
- 12” Add-a-Quarter ruler
- Scotch Tape
- Thread & bobbin (I generally use grey, but whatever color you want to use for your project)
- Marking pen/pencil (I recommend a black and a white)
- Aurora Pattern
- Fabric for quilt
- Stickers/post-it notes/sandwich bags – a way to label your colors
- Optional: Iron and Ironing mat
Pre-work for class – Please cut at least 1-2 2.5” strips from the first 24 fabrics (the full array of colors if you’re doing a colorful version, if you have changed your colors from the pattern, the ones you will be using for the stars, spikes and flying geese.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me.
I look forward to seeing you in class!