Sewing Machine in good working condition, also power cords and manual (bring a ¼ inch foot and a foot for a straight seam if your ¼ inch foot has a lip)
- Basic Sewing Supplies (cutting mat, rotary cutters, scissors, rulers, seam ripper, pins, marking pens, etc)
- 6" and 12” Add-a-Quarter ruler (if you only have one, 12" is most useful)
- Scotch Tape (note: this may not be used, it's for tears in patterns)
- Lovely Woods Pattern
- Fabric for project - see pattern for quantity
- Paper copies of paper template (please do not copy to normal paper, newsprint or foundation paper works best. I will provide 2 copies of each tree. You will need to copy the others for your project)
Follow cutting instructions on page 1 (for Quilt) or page 6 (for table runner) for fabrics B (Dark blue), C (White 1), D (White 2), E (white 3), F (White 4), G (White 5), and I (White 6). ***For all fabrics please label the pieces you've cut, it will make it easier when we go to piece the project. I recommend placing each cut/color in separate baggies to help with organization.*** Please contact me if you have any questions.