|This class uses the template we provide and will be like the picture shown here, using adult shirts. If you want any variation from this you must contact teacher prior to class and discuss what you will be wanting to vary. An additional $15 will be charged because the teacher now has to come up with a special layout and design and instructions / fabric calculations for you.
Example - small children's t-shirts or baby clothes.
Sewing machine in good working condition! Power cord / foot pedal
- Quilt in a Day T-Shirt Quilt Patttern
- Quilt in a Day 16" square up ruler
- 2 Pressing Cloths
- 8 1/2" x 24" Ruler / Rotary cutter / Mat
- Glow Line Tape
- Stabilizer Pellon SF-101
Bring user manual and accessory box
¼” quilting foot
Teacher: Linda Caraway
- Basic sewing accessories, including seam ripper, small scissors for trimming threads, large fabric scissors for rough cutting shirts. (DO NOT CUT SHIRTS AT HOME – WAIT UNTIL CLASS :)
- Starch – see shop for Best Press
- Thread, basic neutral like light beige, light grey or taupe. If all your shirts are black and you pick a very dark border then bring dark grey or black.
- Pin cushion and flower head pins