|This class uses the template we provide and will be like the picture shown here, using adult shirts. If you want any variation from this you must contact teacher prior to class and discuss what you will be wanting to vary. An additional $15 will be charged because the teacher now has to come up with a special layout and design and instructions / fabric calculations for you.|
Example - small children's t-shirts or baby clothes.
- 12 assorted T-shirts
- MUST purchase kit from shop - includes 7 yards woven fusible interfacing, 2 pressing cloths, and pattern. $65
- T-shirt template - available at shop $27.99
- Applique pressing sheet
- 1 1/4 yards fabric for sashing and 1 3/4 yards outside border.
- Sewing machine in good working condition! Power cord / foot pedal
Bring user manual and accessory box
¼” quilting foot
Teacher: Linda Caraway
- Cutting mat 36” x 24”, rotary cutter, ruler (8 1/2" x 24" creative grids)
- Basic sewing accessories, including seam ripper, small scissors for trimming threads, large fabric scissors for rough cutting shirts. (DO NOT CUT SHIRTS AT HOME – WAIT UNTIL CLASS :)
- Starch – see shop for Best Press
- Thread, basic neutral like light beige, light grey or taupe. If all your shirts are black and you pick a very dark border then bring dark grey or black.
- Pin cushion and flower head pins
- Pressing cloth & MUST HAVE APPLIQUE SHEET FOR IRON!