Shop Hours: Monday - Saturday 10am - 5pm
OPEN Sundays noon - 4pm
This Week at the Shop!
April 28, 2020
We have been released to re-open on Friday – who’s ready?
Our hours are going to remain the same: Monday – Saturday 10am – 5pm
Sunday noon – 4pm by appointment only, this gives anyone who is not comfortable or has medical issues a chance to be in the shop alone with us.
Appointments will be made on Sundays at 30 minute slots.
- We request that you do not bring your entire family with you because they just need to get out of the house – we are still using the Social Distancing Procedures.
- There will be a 25% capacity cap on who we can let in the shop, so bear with us if we ask you to wait a few minutes until someone comes out.
- We will ask you not to wear gloves in our shop but to wash hands upon arrival or hand sanitize (but that is limited as we have a small supply and unable to purchase any at this time)
- We will request you wear a mask and if you are sick, fever or not feeling well or been around anyone who is also sick for you to please use our curbside option.
- We still have Online shopping and Curbside shopping for those who choose not to come in the shop.
- We hope that if all goes well more options for full opening of the shop to all visitors will happen soon if we all still be safe.
Classes – Workshops and Bees are going to still be postponed until June. Then we hopefully will be able to slowly bring these back into place.
Our online shopping is here for your convenience!
We have Curbside & are Longarm Quilting!